Nicholas's First Blog

Agenda
Blog-Corrections
Reader's Workshop
Essay Basics
Writer's Workshop
Homework: RJ 5.4 read for 20-40 minutes and record
*Get Parent Signature

*My blog didn't save OOOF, events are true as remembered*. After correcting Liliana's blog we started Reader's Workshop. Jong Hi Oon was reading The Subtle Knife, Ooollleesssees was reading Grenade, and those are the only two I know anymore, but that's fine. I accomplished my goal. After reader's workshop, we started work on how to make introduction paragraphs for essays.

We had two practice prompts: will Ponyboy stay gold and comparing the songs "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts" or "Fast Car" to The Outsiders. There were views on the topic of Ponyboy staying gold going in both ways, I don't remember who said what. People also made comparison between "Fast Car" and "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts" with The Outsiders. The bell rang and everyone packed up, although at the time of righting this the ringing of the bell marks the beginning of English. WOW. Also, this trackpad sucks. I'm so used to just clicking it, but apparently there is a second button for that reeeee.

Comments