Ulyses' First Blog

      AGENDA
  • Blog Corrections
  • Q.Q. Song
  • Book Talks
  • Reader's Workshop
  • HW RJ 5.1 Read/Record for 20-30 min.
      First of all, we write down the agenda, and of course I get called, because Yasmine (didn't bother to  check the spelling) told Sophie. To be honest, I wasn't paying attention to what was going on in class, and I type so slow, and I mean real slow, so this isn't going to be long or interesting. Also, I suck at everything, and I'm a good for nothing 13-year-old Mexican-American boy. We, I mean they, 'cause I wasn't involved,  discussed Dallas Winston's quote from The Outsiders, which was "You get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothin' can touch you." Everyone gave thoughts about the quote, the song, "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman, and the question of the week. How should you/parents handle a bad progress report. They also discussed how the homework was going to work from now on, which I wasn't paying attention to, again. I know this will be short, so I'm just gonna put in a bunch of filler content. I mean, everyone is just reading and on their phones taking tests, so I will just write how bad this blog is. I honestly hate myself. I'm so pathetic. I'm barely gonna write a small puny paragraph when I had 50 minutes to do this. I mean, the spelling is lazy, and the fact people have done way better is just sad and funny. I mean, what kind of idiot do you have to be just to do all of this in such a long period of time. Look, I'm even repeating myself in my own insults against myself. Maybe I should be sent back to Mexico where I belong. You know, harvesting fields, doing something productive for the world, and not going to school. This is where the day ends, and I'm left unsatisfied.

[note: mental health check was performed on Ulyses and he assures us he is not a threat to himself or others.]

Comments