Ella's Second Blog




Agenda
Blog Corrections 
NaNoWriMo 
Gallery Walk
In text citations/ 
bibliographies

HW: Two weeks left in fall semester! Is there anything you need to do? (AR)

Okay, wow. Owen really decided to tell Jacob to pick me. In a weird way, I had a feeling I was gonna get picked. We are correcting Jacob's blog, currently, and Ariel laughs at me, so I tell her I am gonna pick her, but she threatens to slap me, so now she's definitely getting picked. We are looking in our agendas but I don't really know why. Ariel is trying to help me spell something but she is kind of retarded, I'm just kidding, sorta... Katie is looking at Sammarah's story (I would say I spelled that wrong because everyone does, but I know that I didn't) Actually, I change my mind. I don't think I'll pick Ariel. I'm looking around and all the Speech and Debate kids look so nice. I really wish our school had no dress code. I feel like if we had no dress code it would be more fun, this school is boring lol, the only fun that I have is first period with Ariel and Eva. Kaio is talking to me. I love Kaio, not like that though because that is Ariel's man. Owen, Eva, and Ariel were all telling me who I should pick for the blog, but I don't know who.

hi, this is gabby, we are doing A GALLERY WALK AND IT SUCKS. (Don't capitalize. Gabby said not to.)

I probably shouldn't have let her write in the blog, but oh well. Before, Gabby came over Sean and Lupe came over trying to read the blog. OH MY GOD, Ms. Nakada (Ms. Naked in the computers opinion) is finally giving us the letters that last year's eighth graders wrote for us. On a sad note, I miss last years eighth graders, they made the school way way more fun. I'm kind of glad today is Friday because I can go to my best friend's, but on the other hand, it's running day:|. I hate running day, fitness is not my thing lol. Owen is staring out into space again, hopefully not counting the tiles, yikes. Vincent is talking about something wet. I think he has a weird point of view on that. Some people at this school would know... No names mentioned though. 

Ms. Nakada is currently talking about what a bibliography is, ugh I have to write this down, hold on I'll be right back. Vincent is laughing about black holes, and I kinda am just gonna tune it out, like I usually do, I mean what? Lol no one probably understood that but thats fine. I never said that I am back but I am. We are talking about the I.A.B thing, I totally failed, just had to tell you guys, I'm pretty dumb. Well, compared to most kids in here. We have an English final soon, and I am pretty scared about it. I will probably fail that, too. Woah, I wrote a lot in my blog, well, not that much but in my first blog, I barely wrote anything. Katie just waved to me, I feel like when people wave at you and you are doing the blog, they want you to put them in the blog, but I don't know. Poor Ms. Nakada, she has no projector so she is using her laptop, that's tough. Oh, we have 10 points we should be getting food soon, I kinda just wrote that to remind Ms. Nakada. Oh, s... I mean crap. The bell is gonna ring, so bye I guess, lol. Oh my god, I should be at music, but I rushed back to put: And Ariel. BYEEE

Comments