Owen's First Blog




Agenda

·Blog Corrections
·RJ
·AR Star

Homework

RJ 2.2 T.O p. 53-57



Today is my turn to write the blog, but thankfully it's Tuesday, so it is not as long as every other day. So, just before we go any further, I want you to know that Ian's a bully.

To start everything off, we had Sean walk around and take people's money to put in Domino's orders, and whilst this was happening, we had a quick discussion about the pineapple on pizza ordeal. In my opinion, pineapple on pizza isn't a bad thing it's just that the media tells us it's bad, so everyone just praises it. 

Now that class has started, and everyone has settled down, we got our reading journals out, while Ms. Nakada checked who did and didn't do it. After we got them checked, we read a few of the journal entries like from Kaio.


So, thank you for reading my blog. It's not up to par, I know, don't attack me.

Comments