Raven's 2nd Blog

Agenda:

-Blog corrections
-Inktober: Ripe
-NaNoWriMo prep
-Buddy letters

HW:
Make sure you're ready for NaNoWriMo!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEN! 
I honestly had no idea I was going to blog today, it kinda scared me a bit. So, thanks Liliana? Anyway, we're starting class by doing our Inktober for the day, which is ripe. I hope you all have your pictures ready for tomorrow, well today, when Ms. Nakada grades them.
Looking around, I see Emma tripping on the extension cord right behind me, Jaxon is "an i oop-ing," and I really can't take Elliot seriously with the squid pumpkin hat he's wearing.

Now we're taking out our NaNoWriMo packets, and logging into our accounts. (https://ywp.nanowrimo.org/) That is the website to log into them.

We all need to click "Yes, I Accept" from the little viking that popped up on the side of the screen, then continue on to setting the word-count goal, title, and synopsis for our books. Now that we have all created our novel we flip to "character questionnaire" in our NaNoWiMo packets. At the moment we are discussing character characteristics. I hope you all have ideas for what you want to do with your novel, unfortunately I think I ALREADY have writer's block I guess that means I have thinker's block?We'll see how this project goes.

*Side note *  I kinda got lost in the Internet... in case you're interested, I freaked out after not knowing how to get back to the blog after copying and pasting a website for you guys! So, your welcome.

K, moving on... We are going over more specific character building, outlining plot, NoNaWriMo survival tips, and contract signing. Can't back out now ;) Poor Amanda, I just heard her comment that she doesn't have any friends. Just letting you know, that's not true. Especially after Ms. Nakada's talk a couple days ago about being nice and... not stinky?  

Ms. Nakada is recommending we set a 20 day plan, that way you won't have homework over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, we are running out of time, but we briefly went over the buddy letters. This is where you pick someone or a few people to be your buddy?

Ahhh! Really haven't written that much. Now to fill in some space so I don't have the shortest blog..... Sean wanted me to mention him... so, Sean. Amanda says hi, and Gabby reminds me to put and Ariel in here.  And Ariel.
 RIIINNNGGG RINNNNG. ( :) The bell.) 
Well I guess that's it. Thanks guys! 

Comments