Eva's First Blog

Agenda:
Blog Corrections
Reader's Workshop
RJ/Book Projects
Essay Exam

HW: Enjoy the weekend!
See you Tuesday. 
Inktober starts Tuesday!

     I haven't even started writing this and idk what I'm supposed to do. On my way to class, SEAN TRIPPED ME ON PURPOSE, (not the Sean in our class) and I'm obviously bothered and kinda embarrassed, because I looked retarded just falling on the floor. Anyways.. we started off by correcting Emma's blog. I wasn't really paying attention because I was telling Jason what had happened, but then I heard my name being called. I'm pretty sure Gabby told Emma to choose me, because she loves seeing me suffer. 
     At this time, we are all reading a book, and I see Jason surprisingly reading; what a scholar. Of course, we can't forget Ariel, who is fake reading, would have been more fun with me there, but I'm stuck writing this blog. Ms. Nakada is also collecting book projects, and if you know me, I take forever to get things done, so I'm turning it in on Tuesday. 
     Now some kids are getting keyboards/iPads to write their essays, about The Outsiders, and I turn around to see my baby Henry. I also see my best friend Jason, who I spill mega tea with, who is now making fun of me, even though he should be giving me moral support instead. Owen and Nick are playing around, and pretending to look busy every time Ms. Nakada turns around. Kinda just exposed you, you're welcome :) I also see Sammarah doing her work, such a scholar, I swear. I would name more people in this blog, but I kinda have no friends, so yeah.. 
     Well, anyways, class is about to end and tbh this blog was fun to write. We are all getting packed up, and I'm glad im going to PE after this .

Comments