Gabby's first blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Q.Q. Song
"The Poverty Myth"

Homework
RJ 6.1 Read 20-30 min. and record.
BOOK PROJECTS DUE FRIDAY!

Uhm, hi. We started off by having Nikko read his blog, and us correcting it. Ms. Nakada didn't seem so happy with his dirty "That's what she said" joke, even though we all found it funny. So, I don't really know like anything about grammar, so bare with me my children. Anyway, we discussed the question and quote of the week. The quote being : "Until I found I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." - Scout Finch To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It means you never really truly loved something until you've realized you've lost it. The question of the week was "Do you read banned books?" Most of us didn't know what banned books were, but we watched a video and it all got cleared up. For some reason Captain Underpants was on it and our 7th grade History book, weird. We went over some more banned books. 

Edie's just sitting there looking cute (love you, Hubby) ;). Sophie for some reason wanted me to say her name in this, so hi, Kiddo. Raven and Ulyses are quite talkative if you ask meeeeee ;). 

The song of the week was "Mr. Roboto" by STYX. Sean and Olivia are dancing to the song, pop off you kweens. If you ask me, the song wasn't the best, but like that's fine. Ian pointed out that the song was about how robots were taking over for humans, reminds me of Perez. Do you guys remember when we could be talking about the reformation, then we'd somehow talk about how robots are going to be ruling the world one day? Love Mr. Perez, such a skinny queen. 

Ms. Nakada is going around checking everyone's Q.Q. Songs, while we read "The Poverty Myth." I just finished reading it, and that teacher that called Deena a b-tc* is an even bigger one >:(. 

Edie just blew me a kiss *heart eyes*. My husband loves me so much.

Anyway, for some reason Ulyses said he's putting "The Poverty Myth" as his thesis, 'cause he was too stoopid to understand and too lazy to look. 

AH! THE BELL RANG! BYE MY CHILDREN!!

Comments