Nikko's first blog

Agenda

Blog corrections
Reader's workshop
Intro practice
"The Poverty Myth"
HW
Heads up-Book Project due Friday 9/27

We start by writing the agenda down in our binder reminders. After, we correct Nicholas' blog. He spells Elliot's name and Ulyses' name very weirdly. Everyone but me gets their books out to read. I look towards Ulyses; he looks back, and I start to laugh for no reason. Ms. Nakada tells everyone to take out their introduction practice to finish the second prompt. Elliot asks how is the blog going. Gabby cheers me on, and of course Ulyses (being negative) says I can't do it. I see how it is, Ulyses. I was supposed to write the blog on Wednesday, but Jaxon was absent, so he didn't get to pick me. This is short, that's what she said. We get packed up and head to fourth period.

Comments