Raven's First Blog

Agenda
- Book fair
-Blog corrections
-RJ✓
-Readers workshop

HW
Stay cool this weekend

     To start off, I think we should take count of how many mistakes I make; I'm guessing about ten.
We started the short period by going to the book fair, and that may have been a great idea, but I forgot my money. :(
   
     Both Ulyses (hope that's spelled right) and Kelsey shared their great summaries, and we got into annotating T.O.  We then wrote that Johnny hasn't been able to explore what he wants to before he dies, and as sad as that is Dally is more worried about not participating in the rumble. We also acknowledge that even though Cherry is sympathetic towards the greasers, and things may be "rough all over," it doesn't make up for the fact that she is still sitting in that Corvette. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do spell check so thank you Sean and Owen for showing me. Now we're reading, so I'm going to give the usual shout out to Edie who is reading It's Kind of a Funny Story and Ariel, who, from where I'm sitting, looks like she is sleeping.

Now that the bell has rung and everyone has left the classroom, I would like you all to imagine a picture and link here, which for time sake did not get put in to my blog.

(Picture) (link for something)

   Concluding my blog, I would like to thank Yasmine for choosing me, and yes, I will pick Henry on Monday. :) Sorry this isn't that long, because of the short class, but I hope my next blog doesn't have many mistakes. Have a nice weekend.

Comments