An'ya's First Blog




Agenda
  • Blog corrections
  • Inktober : Ghost 
  • RJ : I.O. & B.A.
Homework : 10.2  I.O.& B.A. p.162-228

          Ok, so, let me just start off by saying, Balint, I really dislike you for choosing me! I didn't want to say the 'H' word because that is a VERY powerful word, although, I do wish bad on the rest of your day.

        We start off the day by writing the agenda, of course, and then we listened to Balint's terrible blog. Yes, I know my blog isn't going to be the best but, who cares? Balint's is still bad if you ask me. I really was not prepared for this so, bear with me, alright? Alright, so, we started on our Inktober drawings and the theme today is ghost. Of course, I haven't started because I'm really bad at multitasking, and I am a very slow typer. Welp, now everyone is reading, and I'm kind of nervous because it's very quiet, and I'm the only person in the front of the class (besides Ms. Nakada), which means that anyone can look at me at any time and try to peak at what I'm typing. We are now making annotations in our books, Inside Out & Back Again . OMG  The bell just rang and my blog is so short, shaking my head. Well, I had fun writing this so hopefully you guys enjoy, toodles. 

Comments