Ariel's First Blog (again)



Agenda: Blog Corrections, Inktober: Mindless, RJ check, The Outsiders Essays
Hw:RJ 7.2 read for 20-30 min and record.

I'M BACK. So, yesterday my blog deleted :( wow. We start off class by writing down the agenda and homework. Next we get straight into the Inktober topic mindless. First, Gabby shares her amazing art. What an artist. Next, Ulyses (I might of spelled that wrong), shared his stick man hanging on a tree. BEAUTIFUL. Second, we get into The Outsiders essays. Everyone began typing. Nick and Owen chit chating like always, and Ella day dreaming. Just taking it back to yesterday: don't kiss boys in the hall, kids, shaking my head. Class is almost coming to an end, but we are still typing. Jason is getting on my nerve with his broken-stick-leg. Anyways, the bell rings, we pack up and head to 4th period. I know this was short, but hayy you get what you get. Plus, I'm not trying to get my blog deleted again. Have fun doing this, Ella Mai.

Comments