Cripple's 2nd Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
InkTober : tasty
How Many Days To America?
readers workshop/RJ check

HW
Have a great weekend!


Uh oh... Stinky!

Okay, so much is happening in class right now. Um.. I think I'm just going to list it.


  • Ms. Nakada asked about the whole, "Alabama," thing.
  • We had an entire conversation about being rude to people, all because Sean wrote in the blog that Liliana called him, "stinky." (For the record, they go back and forth with each other and Sean's not completly innocent.)
  • Gabby asked, "If calling someone, 'stinky,' is an insult, then is calling someone, 'Tasty,' a complement?" Well, Ms. Nakada said, "Some men take it as a complime-," You know what? I think that I'm just going to actually leave that there. Let's pretend that entire conversation never happened.
We have just finished InkTober, and Ms. Nakada is going to read to us! One second... I'm going to listen to the story and then keep writing. 

That was such a nice story. Honestly, Ms. Nakada's reading was kinda soothing not gonna lie. 

Now, we are going to take AR tests on the story. Not much is happening so I will just type things for no reason that come to my mind.

Good luck to all us Speech & Debate kids! Even though y'all won't this until Monday. I can't believe we're almost done with InkTober. It's been pretty fun. Also, what happened to the, "and Ariel," thing we were supposed to be doing in every blog? I guess it died. So I'll revive it. 

And Ariel.

By the way Sean, I am not crippled. I am only half crippled so get your facts straight. People have said since I am half crippled they should call me, "crip." But um.. Let's not do that please, if you know what I mean.

Ms. Nakada is checking reading journals. I will look around and do the usual thing of typing out what people are doing, whether it be their work, or talking.

Amanda is buttoning her blazer. (You go queen!) Kaio is saying something to Sophie, Sophie is saying something to Elliot, therefore Kaio is saying something to Elliot. (Transitive property of people congruence.) Andria told me that she wants a trench coat. Henry is staring at me with his hood on like he wants me to notice something. Raven has her head down. :( Jacob looks like he's chanting lyrics or something. (Probably Cupcakke.)

Class ends in two minutes, so I guess I'm done. This was cool, and I hope you enjoy!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



Comments