Ella's First Blog



Agenda 
Blog Corrections
Inktober: Bait
RJ Check
T.O. Essays 
HW: RJ 7.3 Read for 20-30 minutes and record. 
Get RJs signed!
Hi, Ariel really picked me but I've been expecting this for days, so I'm not suprised. We started off class with bringing up the unholy things Eva decides to do outside of class. So far everything is silent. Lindsey is just doing her work as always, she really should be put in more honors classes. We transitioned into our essay. Eva just got her and Ariel's keyboard. Wow, she's so nice. Gabby is sitting there with her four year old hair, while doing her work, of course. Katie is in the back, eating of course, but who am I to out her, when I  do the same. I really wish there were emojis on here. I would be able to give you a much better description of how I feel. I should probably be working on my essay right now, but  I can finish it at the end of class. Ms. Nakada is walking around checking our reading journals. I don't understand how she does so much work, she grades our papers, does some of the work we get herself, and of course is a mother. I could never. We are literally doing nothing besides writing our essays, so I don't know what write about. Wow, I just saw a little smile face and thought it was emojis, but it was some symbols, that were no use. This computer is really starting to confuse me, it's so old. I wanna include more people in the blog, but I'm new to this class and barely anyone actually knows me, and I don't think they actually like me :(. Raven just smiled at me, she's so nice and pretty :). The smiley faces on here look so demented. This is a short blog compared to other's but, oh well. I really hope this blog doesn't delete because that's what happened to Ariel. After that, we packed up, and people put the iPads and AlphaSmart's away, Now I'm going to music, Byeeee. 

Comments