Jason's First Blog


Agenda

Blog corrections
Q.Q Song
Inktober = Overgrown
T.O Book vs. Movie 
HW: RJ 9.1
I.O. & B.A. pg.1 -37

 Ahh, so I got picked for the blog, thank you, Jocelyn (I think that's how you spell your name). But anyways, Ms. Nakada told the class to grade our partners Binder Reminder. Then, we moved on to the quote of the week, and now we are talking about cheating, and I could never cheat on something or someone. I don't know what to say or write, and I would try and make this blog exciting and funny, but I'm not very funny.

But we are talking about Christopher Columbus. I really hope I spelled his name right because I'm trying to get a point for our class, which reminds me make sure to bring money (I'm gonna read this, well, today, so I can't remind you guys ). But now it's The Song of the Week and it is: "Redemption Song" Bob Marley, and we are talking about how they were enslaved. But all of these red underlines are scaring me since that means it's not spelled correctly, but that's how it supposed to be spelled, I think. But, I think if I don't make this so long there wouldn't be as many mistakes since there's not a lot of words. Probably doesn't make sense, but yea. So, we are doing Inktober now, and everyone has these cool drawings, and I could barely draw stick figures. THE BELL RANG. But bye guys. This blog was short. Ha ha. I'm not going to say that's what she said but bye. Katie have fun with this.

Comments