Jocelyn's First Blog

AGENDA 

Blog corrections 
Inktober: pattern
10 week grades 
T.O. book v. movie

HOMEWORK
RJ 8.3 read for 20-30 min& record 
Get signed!



We started off the period by correcting Lupe's blog (that's what I call her). She didn't have too many mistakes but still had some. I really hope I don't get too many mistakes and earn this period another point. I am barely here, and it has been almost 15 minutes of class.

Anyways, after we finish correcting her blog we did Inktober todays word is pattern. Okay, so like I have this habit of finishing my sentences and going all the way back to the beginning of the paragraph to re-read it. I was wondering what was taking me so long. After Inktober, we did 10 week grades in our notebooks. Ms. Nakada asked the class for volunteers to pass out papers. It took a while for people to volunteer, but eventually it happened.

Ms. Nakada plays the movie and theirs some kids just drawing/coloring their Inktober drawings. I have no clue what to write. Everyone is just watching the movie or drawing. Okay, let's talk about how nervous I am to read this. I have no problem with writing the blog, but reading it? That's going to be a problem.

I read and watched the movie before in seventh grade, but I totally forgot what happened.

I know, I'm all over the place with what I'm talking about, but let's just say I hope you guys some what enjoyed this blog. Time to go to fourth period, which for me is art. Also, have fun doing the blog (.....) you'll find out tomorrow.

Comments