Lindsey's First Blog

Agenda
Blog- corrections
Inktober : Freeze
RJ
T.O. Essays/ Movie
HW have a lovely weekend

 So, let's start this blog by me saying thanks to Ella for picking me. I hope your guy's day was great, while I woke up with my neck being sore probably because I slept wrong. Anyways, we started the class by writing the Agenda and homework down. Well, hopefully you guys did so. Thanks, Emma, for coming by me and randomly pressing letters, and Lupe says, "Hi." Ms. Nakada set the timer for six minutes so the class can draw for Inktober. Ella looks very concentrated as well as Andria, I hope I spelled that right. Sorry, if I didn't. By the way, I'm not the best at thinking of what to write, so sorry if I get off topic. Omg. I'm doing it right now. Sean, Olivia, and Sam showed their amazing art. It's very lovely. I don't know about the roach being killed though.

Ms. Nakada is going to start playing The Outsiders movie. Luckily, I've seen it before. She also said that before class ends, we are going to talk about the movie. The movie started with Ponyboy thinking of a nice intro. I'm really digging the old school music in the movie, not that anyone cares. While the class is watching the movie, Ms. Nakada is looking at peoples Reading Journals, I'm really glad it's Friday so I can sleep in. Everyone seems so focused on the movie, which is a good thing. I don't know what to write, and class is almost over. We're at the part in the movie where Johnny and Ponyboy fall asleep in the lot.

The bell rang, and I have to head to history class. Hope you guys have a good day :) byeeeee.

Comments