Lupe's First Blog

Agenda

  • Blog Correction
  • Inktober: Frail
  • T.O. Book vs Movie
  • HW: RJ 8.2 Read for 20-30 minutes and record
Okay, so I was scared to write the blog you can even ask Emma because I didn't want to do this, so thank you Sam for picking me I guess I don't know. Anyway, we started the day by correcting Sam's blog. Ms. Nakada said that we're gonna watch The Outsiders while doing Inktober. From my perspective it looked like the half of the class was more interested in drawing than watching the movie. While the whole class was watching the movie and me looking around to see what I can write about for a second I thought Sean was showing a kissy face, but I don't know. Emma wanted to be in this blog, so this is how I'm going to include her. This may be the shortest blog out of this class because all we did was watch the movie. The bell rang, and we all packed up to go to 4th period. Darn, this blog was really short. Anyway, now it's Jocelyn's turn to do the blog. Good luck!

Comments