Sammarah's first blog

Agenda
Blog-corrections
Inktober: ornament
SLC forms
T.O. Book v. Movie Q.W.
Hw RJ 9.3 I.O&B.A.
P.700-112
Get RJ& SLC forms signed

Thanks, Katie, for picking me for the blog. We started the class with Katie reading her blog. After, Ms. Nakada told us what to do incase of an earthquake and to grab the emergency bag, if she was for some reason unable to. For some reason, that confused Owen, and Ms. Nakada offered him a chance to re-organize her closet. After that talk, we started correcting Katie's blog. Then, we started Inktober, but while that was happing Jason started collecting money for our doughnuts. Good thing I brought money for once.  I'm only getting two, one for my mom and one for my aunt because I'm on a "diet."

Not a lot is happening. People are just talking while doing their Inktober. I feel kinda dumb because instead of typing I'm just looking around the room trying to come up with things to write here. Sean, Yasmine (sorry if that's wrong) , Raven, Jaxon, Olivia, Andria, and Elliot (who shared for Ulyses) all shared their Inktobers.  Good job, guys, I could never. After this, we started our SLC (student-led conference) forms. Ms. Nakada stated walking us through this. Ms. Nakada then called out Elliot for reading 3 million words.  Owen and Jason passed back our portfolios while the rest of the class looked for there reading range. If we finished we were supposed to finish/start our quick write form when Ms. Nakada wasn't here. She said it was our exit ticket, and I started to freak out a little because I wasn't even half way done yet. Well, the bell is going to ring soon so this is my blog. K bye.

Comments