Sam's first blog

Agenda:

Blog-corrections
Q-Q-Song
InkTober-Enchanted
T.O book v.movie
HW RJ 8.1 Read for 20-30 min and record



Ok, so we start off with correcting the blog. Thanks for picking me, Lindsey. (Sorry, if I spelled that wrong).
Then, we did the quote which was really long, so I'm not going to write the quote. I'm going to make Ms. Nakada do it. "If you do not answer the noise and urgency of your gifts, they will turn on you. Or drag you down with their immense sadness at being abandoned." Then, Vincent started talking about Big Chungus, and Ms. Nakada had no idea what it was. After that, we did the question of the week which was: Is it offensive for sports teams to use Native Americans as mascots? I think so, because it is kind of like the people are making fun of the Natives. Next, Ms. Nakada told us that she once wanted to be the first female President, and that she was not always wanting to be a teacher. Then, all of the students started talking about whether the question was offensive or it wasn't offensive. 


After, we did the song of the week, and I am not trying to pronounce that wrong, but now I just hear a bunch of yelling. It is in Hawaiian, but then Owen said, "Wait, there is a Hawaiian?" Next, we did InkTober: Enchanted. I drew an Enchanted bow from Minecraft. Then, people shared their drawings like Sean drew a weird cat-person and Andria drew a little girl building with building blocks, and I don't want to write anymore names, so sorry for the people I didn't say.

Next, we watched The Outsiders, and I'm just going to say it, they are terrible at acting, and I don't know why people said that they were good at it, because they are NOT. Only the older people are good at acting. Then, Johnny killed Bob, and they ran away. Then, he told Dally, and he said good for you. 


Ok, now we are packing up and heading to fourth period, so good bye.

Comments