Sean's 2nd Blog

Agenda:
Blog- corrections
Inktober: Dizzy
I.O And B.A. plot lines
reader's workshop
HW: RJ 10.4 Read for 
20-30 min.

This is now my second time doing the blog, although, I am not surprised because Andria warned me before. I guess it's better to get it over with anyway.

We started off the day correcting Andria's Blog, which, only had a few mistakes. After, we began Inktober (I didn't get to finish). The prompt is dizzy, and my idea was to draw a cross-eyed girl, because I'm original. Anyway, right now it is quiet, and I'm looking for people to call out. Ariel, and Eva were talking instead of doing Inktober. As, were Henry and Yasmine. Nick and Liliana both just stared at me for 10 seconds. After wards, a couple people showed their inktobers. Such as, Kaio ( I have no idea what it was), Jacob (a red panda Pokemon thing), and Olivia... (the drawing worried me). Ms. Nakada transitioned over to our English Journals for Inside Out and Back Again.  We resumed to our notes on the Elements of Plot part 1, finished part 2, and started part 3. The Elements of plot are: character, setting, conflict, rising action, climax, denouement, and the resolution.

The characters during the second part are, Ha and her family, and other refugees. The setting is a Navy ship and Guam, and the conflict is "how will they find safety?" The obstacles Ha, and her family faces, are not having much food and water, and not having privacy. The motor on the boat ends up dying, but Ha and her family survive, and end up in a refugee camp( yayyy). The resolution is that a Cowboy sponsors Ha and her family, and they move to Alabama (I have no words).

Moving on to the 3rd part. Ha and her family move to Alabama with a Cowboy. We also get introduced to some characters; Miss Washington, Pink boy, Pem, Steven, and Miss Scott. Ha and her family get their own house, and Ha starts to go to school. Where she gets bullied, and has to stop practicing her religion. Eventually Ha had to learn how to speak English, and confronted Pink boy. Which, stopped the bullying. I'm really about to cry, because their is a part 4 of the notes. It feels like this period has been going for hours.

During Part 4, we meet Ha's allies in Alabama. Ha and her family struggle letting go of the past, and learn that they have too. But, they have their first Christmas, and Ha's mother loses her amethyst ring, which takes the focus off their past. Finally, Ha and her family let go, and they feel like they are finally at home in a long time. Well, the period ended, and we all packed up for 4th period. Olivia the Cripple get up here if you can. :3.BYE

Comments