Andria's Second Blog



Agenda

Blog · Corrections

Pep talk from Jason Reynolds

I.A.B. / NaNoWriMo

Writer's Workshop

HW: NaNoWriMo 64% by tomorrow!


Well, I guess I wasn't able to make it to the end this time. Oh well. Thanks, Kelsey. Anyway, we start the day by correcting Kelsey's blog like always. 

Then, Ms. Nakada passes out a paper which I'm guessing is the pep talk from Jason Reynolds. Most people should recognize him from 7th grade. Kaio goes ahead and starts to read. From what I heard, all I could understand was that you should keep going and continue to write your novel, even if you want to give up. He compares it to running a eight-minute mile or making a pizza, I think.

After that, everyone starts working on their novel or does their I.A.B. tests. Sophie comes up to me and says, "Hi Andria, I love your blog!" Then she pauses and realizes that I was going to put that in the blog and quickly runs away. Haha, you should've seen it coming.

Before I start to write on my own novel, I see Kaio writing on the whiteboard, answering the question of the week. From my perspective, it looks about a paragraph long, so thank you Kaio for putting something on the board other than "Support for Ulyses." Oh, Olivia and Kaio waved at me.

I continued to look around the room in search of other topics to write in the blog, but nothing really happened, besides whatever Lawrence was talking about. Now, I'm going to work on my novel, so I'll just leave the blog like this. Bye for now. And Ariel. 

Comments