Edie's Second Blog

Agenda:
new seats
Blog corrections
Q Q Song
writer's workshop

HW:
NaNoWriMo 44% by tomorrow

First, we corrected Yasmine's blog, and Ms. Nakada told us that life doesn't get any better. Moving on to quote, question, song, the quote was: "Have no fear of perfection. You will never reach it."-Salvador Dali. The class took it to mean that trying to be perfect isn't a good idea, because it will never happen. The question was: Have you backed up your novel? Ms. Nakada showed us how to put our novels in other places, so that if we were to delete it, it would be somewhere else. The song was: "I Could Write a Book" by Henry Connick Jr., and the class started logging in to the website as we listened to it. The song was about writing a book, and the secret to the plot is romance. 

Then, everyone started typing, while I struggled to get into my account. I did it, and now everyone is writing their novels, including me. Lawrence waved at me, as did Olivia, and everyone looked hard at work. Unfortunately, some of my work wasn't saving, so I had to open up google docs and copy and paste it there. When I turned around, Amanda waved at me. Ms. Nakada asked the class for their percentages, and Isabelle, Sam, Yasmine, Sophie, Gabby, Sean, Andria, and I all got 50%, and Katie and Olivia each somehow were at 100%. Gabby said: "Good job, Hubby." We all got buttons or stickers, and the class applauded us. And Ariel.

The bell rang, and we all left for 4th period.

Comments