Henry's second blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
IAB screen #1
Writers workshop
Homework: Nanowrimo 47%

The day began with the blog and binder reminders. The previous blog had few to no mistakes. I am here now with no complaints. Ms. Nakada is talking about the assessment we are going to take and what it entails. I look back, and Sammarah is being so nice; what a good role model. Everyone gets a slip with their login info. Everyone logs on successfully. Then, chaos ensues when we do a "Sound check." Elliot and I have a quarrel while I wait for my test to be approved. The rest of the session is spent in agony as my iPad does not work, then the keyboards work until I finally admit my defeat and use the digital keyboard. Everyone seems content with theirs, while Elliot struggles with a stand. People are making good progress with their NaNos which is good. Nothing else is happening. I can't login to my NaNo account. FUN. I hate that NaNo will be over, so, sad. There is seemingly nothing to do, and I don't care to try to login again. BYE.

Comments