Katie's second blog

Agenda
-Blog Corrections
-"How's your novel?"
-I.A.B.
-NaNoWriMo
-writer's workshop
-HW: NaNoWriMo 70% tonight
-Meet in room 101/102 tomorrow for our write in!


 Okay, so Ms. Nakada wasn't in class for a few minutes so someone else came in for her. We were just told to work on our novels, so that's what we did. After that, Ms. Nakada came back and said we can take a break from writing. We went on to correcting Kaio's blog. His blog was really good, so I told him, and he then decided to choose me for the blog today. I was being nice, so I told him he could pick someone else, but he decided not to. Got to love that. We then went on to seeing a video. It was a video that was about the novel but, it did involve Family Guy so it was funny. Ms. Nakada tells us that we only have nine days to finish with our novels. After totally not being pressured, we go on to start working on our novels.


I'm done with my novel, so I don't really know what to do. I'll just say random things now. Hello there, I am Katie. You might know me or you might not. If you don't know me then now you do. Oh, okay well, I would say like maybe two or three days ago, I was re-reading my novel and the chapter I was reading really got to me. I started crying, so Ms. Nakada came up to me and asked me if I was okay. I say that I am, then she asks me if it's my novel and I say that it is. The next day, she saw me and told me that she was I guessed worried, so she read my whole novel last night. I don't know why but, hearing that made me cry. I knew she was going to read it at a certain point, I guess the fact that she said it was really good and also that it was unexpected got to me. I honestly don't know. That's all I'm going to say because if I go on, I'm going to start ranting and we don't need that.

 Well, everyone is working on their novels right now. I would include people in this blog but I don't want to turn around and see people look at me. Okay, now we're doing percentages for our novels. Sam, Isabelle, and Sophie all got 100% for their novels. Okay, the bell rang, so byeee. And Ariel.

Comments