Kelsey's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
QQSong
Complete I.A.B
Writer's Workshop
HW: Nanowrimo 60% by tonight

Well, here we go again. Thank you so much for choosing me, Nicholas. I hope this decision was worth it. We started off the day by correcting Nicholas' blog. 

After we finished the the blog corrections, we went over the quote of the week: "To achieve great things two things are needed: a plan and not enough time." Leonard Bernstein. The class went over what this quote means, and Ms. Nakada told us to achieve great things. I take this quote to mean to be able to be successful things won't always go your way, but it's important to have a plan.

Next, we went over the question of the week which was, who writes the stories, who benefits from these stories, and who is missing from the stories? I turned back to get my note book and Tyrone (also known as Olivia) smiles at me. The class discusses these questions.

Then, we went over the song of the week, "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel. This song is for sure one of Billy Joel's best songs. I think Billy Joel is talking about different events, people, and places from history. I really like the lyrics from the chorus, "We didn't start the fire, it was always burning"
The class discussed what this song means, and Sean said the world was burning. Then, Ms. Nakada said her novel will save us. 

At the next moment, the click clacking of keyboards began as people typed their novels or finished their IABs. I turn around again as Olivia says, "Hi, Peppa." I would work on my novel but I don't have an ipad on my desk :(. The class is pretty silent at the moment so I'm not sure what to write about. Ms. Nakada gave me an ipad:), so I'm gonna go work on my novel. I'm at that point in my novel where I'm not very sure on what to write about. Lawrence waves at me. On a side note, I'm starting to get cold.

Ms. Nakada starts calling out percentages. Eva, Nicholas, Balint, Jaxon, Sammarah (Sorry I think I spelled that wrong), and Ulyses all reach halfway. Kaio reached it LAST WEEK! The bell is about to ring, and we will all go to fourth period so byeeee. And Ariel.    




Comments