Sam's 2nd blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Q,Q,Song
Nano First lines
Writers Workshop

HW: NaNoWriMo
12% Tonight


Ok, here we go again. So, Ballint chose me( I spelt that wrong on purpose) so we went over the blog, and then everyone said to put them in the blog which I'm not. We did the quote which was: "This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after the other. It's that easy and that hard." Neil Gaiman. I think that it means that it is really easy to write words but hard to think of words to write. The question of the week was: What do you want more than anything else? I really don't know about that but I'll think about it. The song of the week was "Don't Give Up" By Peter Gabriel. I think it is about when life is hard you don't give up. So, this blog isn't going to be very long since I am writing NaNoWriMo. So, Ms. Nakada went around looking at Inktobers and while we wrote. So, we are packing up to go to 4th period, so good bye.

Comments