Emma's Second Blog

Agenda

Blog Corrections
Novelly with Anna

Homework
Read for fun AR 100%/500,000 words

Good Morning! We started writing the agenda and we moved on to the blog corrections. I hadn't noticed that I forgot to give Lupe five dollars. I kept on telling her not to choose me and to choose Lindsey. Lupe had kept telling me I hadn't given her five dollars. As Lupe was reading the blog, I was shaking. Then, we corrected Lupe's blog. It was good, and she wasn't wrong about the sweaters. Our votes count!

I turned around, and I looked at Lindsey and Gabby. Gabby just did poses. Lindsey just smiled.

Then we did Novelly with Anna. She had gave us stickers. We discussed Trump thought. What's the point of building a wall? Most people are from those parts of those countries. Gabby had point. Olivia had a great point. Not to get off topic but I had watched a movie about immigrants. It's called,"Three minutes." They bring immigrants to the Texas border. They wear white, and they bring their families. Their families wear blue. As they get there, they walk up to the families and they have three minutes to hug. It is sad.

I turned around and Lawrence just squinted at me. Gabby waved hi. I just saw Lupe taking the sticker and writing on it. We read about a story about crossing the border. We did popcorn reading. All I could keep track of is that it went from Lawrence to Gabby. That's all I can keep track of. I looked around in the front, and I saw a magnet that made me laugh it had said,"Cool beans." After they were done reading, they talk about their opinions. When my grandparents crossed, they took four kids and my grandpa was going alone, but my grandma had said,"We are family we stick together"

Hi-Lupe, Jade, Francisco, and Andrew. As they try finishing, the bell rings. So....BYE! And Ariel.

Comments