Jocelyn's second blog

AGENDA
Blog Corrections
Notebook Check
Final Corrections
Reader's Workshop

HW
Read...for fun.
AR 100% 500,000 words!

Okay, so like here I am again. We started off the class by reading Ms. Nakada's blog. She didn't have many mistakes. We switched notebooks and started grading them. After, Ms. Nakada handed back our tests and we graded our own. We aren't really doing anything but grading test. I'm going to take this time to put people in my blog. Sean told me to put Owen in the blog, and I don't know why, but I did anyways. Lupe came over and hugged me, but she only did it because she doesn't want me to choose her for the blog, but I'm still going to. I'm doing test corrections, and the bell is going to ring in five minutes. This blog isn't that long, but I tried. Everyone is either checking their grades or doing test corrections. Hello, my name is Ella, and I wanted to say hi :). Okay, the bell rang bye now. And Ariel.

Comments