Lawrence's second blog

Agenda
Blog - corrections
Gift of Words
Reader's Workshop

HW- Have a wonderful winter break!

I saw this coming, me writing the blog. I mean, I know I have to and all, but being picked this early, maybe because I'm kinda funny (I don't think so). We started off the class normally, except for the fact that people are wearing onesies. Sammarah read her amazing blog, but you all ready know mine Is GoInG tO bE bEtTeR. Ok, lets make this short and sweet (maybe a little funny). If you want this to be kinda funny I have to include jokes, and my jokes consist of pick-up lines. Ok, I'm just gonna start with the jokes to make this blog kinda long.
(BTW ALL THESE JOKES ARE FOR ULYSES)
Is your father a thief?
Cause' he took the stars and put the in your eyes. AHAHA
Do you know CPR?
Cause' you take my breath away.
Probably shouldn't  be saying this but Jaxon blew a kiss at me, and it was nice.
Are you tired?
Cause' you've been running through my mind all day.
EvEn If YoU wErE a GuY I wOuLd StIlL lOvE yOu (I'm weird).
If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I would have one dollar because you're never off my mind. AHAHA
Is your dad a baker?
Cause' YoU hAvE nIcE bUnS -Nikko Nikko NIIIII
(I only date people who's age is on the clock AHAHA)
Are you cotton?
Cause' I picked you.
Please stop writing pick up lines- Olivia
Ok- Lawrence
A man walked into a daycare and an employee asked "which one is yours?"
The man responded with, "I haven't decided yet."

The rest of the period we just ate gross candy canes and then we left for nutrition.


Comments