Lindsey's second blog




Agenda
Blog Corrections
Fail final grades
Winter haiku gifts of words
HW- Read for fun AR 100%/ 500,000 words

So, this is my second blog. Obviously. Anyways, we started the class by correcting Emma's Blog, she had mistakes, which is common. I wanted to do the Blog for awhile, but now I realize I don't want to anymore. Ms. Nakada asked the class if they finished their haiku. To be honest, I don't know if my haiku is good or not, but I tried. Everyone took out their Notebooks as well as myself. I turned around to see Vincent giving me this weird face. No offense, he looked like a worm. I don't know what to write in the blog, and well, I don't know a lot of people in this class except for a few kids. Ms. Nakada said to turn to our table of contents to write gifts of words. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Ms. Nakada wasn't in a blog, seems almost impossible. I don't know. You tell me (actually don't I don't like talking to people that much I have a weird social anxiety). 

Kaio (I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong) started reading "Good Hours" by Robert Frost. So, I was so busy trying to figure out what to put in the Blog, that I have no Idea what we are doing. I'm guessing they are going over the poem? Ms. Nakada just asked if anyone has seen snow, majority of the class say yes.   And the sound of walking on snow is actually satisfying to me, maybe I only think that. Ms. Nakada started reading "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost, and I believe Kaio volunteered to read again. I think this Blog might be short. There is about Fifteen more minutes left of class, and I have no clue what to type. Wish Emma was here :(. Ha, I just read the magnet that says Cool Beans. Thank you, Ms. Nakada, for your gifts of words. So, I don't know what to write for my gifts of words :/. Good luck to me. So, Jason and Ella wanted to be in the Blog, and Lawrence just called me Lindsay. You honestly don't know how annoying that can get when that turns into your nickname at school. And thanks Sammarah for giving me scissors. 

I don't know what to write for my gifts of words. I don't think I'm giving some to my friends. They don't deserve it honestly. I turned around to see Eva laughing, don't know why. Everyone seems so focused but some people are talking. Well, the bell is about to ring, and I don' t want to be rushed, so bye guys. And Ariel.

Comments