Lupe's Second Blog

Agenda

Blog Corrections
Q.Q.Song
Fall scores
Winter Haiku
HW:Read for fun 
AR 100% 500,000 words
   
Okay, so like, here I am doing the blog again because Jocelyn choose me, what a good friend. Anyway we started by correcting Jocelyn's blog. She had some mistakes but she needs to learn how to capitalize her Is. Then we started writing and talking about the quote of the week which was "Be kind to everybody, make art, and fight the power." By Colson Whitehead. Since I got logged out of my blog I didn't know what to do. Anyway, we did our question of the week which was "What are your proudest accomplishment of the past/decade?" To be honest since I play basketball, my biggest accomplishment was winning first place this season. Next, we went on with the song of the week which was "Royals" from Lorde. Okay, since I was behind writing my blog, let's move on. We started passing out papers for our fall scores. Ella wanted to be in the blog, so here you go. Ariel also wanted to be in the blog, but she was already gonna be in it but at the end. Jocelyn came up to me complaining about the sweatshirt that they got because they put our full name on it also our middle name. Jocelyn came up to me again and handed my portfolio and paper work because they kept putting it on my desk except where I'm sitting, if that makes sense.We took out our English notebook and Ms. Nakada told us that we were gonna write about Winter Haiku which is a three line poetry form from Japan and it's about nature. Kaio, Balint, Henry, Jacob, An'ya, Isabelle (sorry if I spelt that wrong), Jaxon, and Lawrence shared thier winter haiku. If you shared and I didn't mention you, sorry. The bell was going to ring in three minutes, but I'm going to end it here. Ella and Katie said hi, and Jason! Bye! And Ariel.

Comments