Nick's SECOND BLOG



 Agenda:
Blog-corrections
NaNo Submissions
excerpts: beginning,
allusion, research
reader's/writer's workshop
HW: RJ 11.3
read for 20-30 minutes
NaNo Submissions due Friday!


Alright, so Eva chose me to do the blog today, and today started off pretty interestingly with a conversation about how Owen can't count tiles on the ceiling. Then, we start to do our drafts for our NaNo submissions. I look back, and nothing is really going on except Owen is just playing with his lips and looking at the tiles he can't count. So, it is a pretty dry class that's going on right now but I'm going to see what's going on. Katie wants me to take my hood off, but I pretended that I didn't know what she was saying. Jason kind of sort of fell asleep/dozed off. Somebody's phone goes off, and everyone looks around awkwardly. I finish my beginning part of my submission, and it is still boring besides the work we are doing at the moment. Well, I counted the tiles using the technique that Ms. Nakada wanted Owen to and there is 676 of them if I counted right, but I don't think I did. Nothing really exciting is happening right now. Everybody is doing there work so yeah. I don't know who played it but there was this funny noise that played and a lot of people giggled. Alright, there is five minutes left in the period so imma say bye here. And Ariel:) 

Comments