Amanda's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog · corrections
RJ✓
STAR TEST
Literature Circles

HW: RJ 1.3 Read for 20-30 min. and record

Well, I guess it's finally my turn to do the blog again. We start off the class by correcting Ian's blog. Now, we are taking the STAR TEST. I'm going to take the test, and come back to the blog when I'm done with that.

Okay, I finished the test. I hope I did alright on it. The people that are done with their STAR TEST are reading their Literature Circle books. I should probably do that too, but I need to write more in this blog. I turn around to see what people are doing, and Kelsey tells me to put her in the blog. So, hi, Kelsey. You're in the blog. I'm trying to find things to write about in here, but the class is just reading. I guess I'll do that too. I'll come back to writing if we do something else.

Now, Ms. Nakada is telling everyone to get out their Literature Circles books. My group is discussing the book without me (sadness). Sean walks by and tells me to also put him in the blog. I turn around to ask my group where we're reading up to, and I get bombarded by Ariel, Eva, Ella, Katie, and Jason asking me for shout-outs.

The bell is going to ring soon, so I'm going to finish up the blog here so I am not late for fourth period. This blog is really short, but I guess it's better then the really long essay-like blog I wrote last time (I think? I don't know.).

hiiiiiii- Olivia

And Ariel.

Comments