Amanda's Third Blog


Agenda

Blog Corrections
Taking a Stand
Lit Circles

HW
RJ 3.4 Read for 20-30 min.
Get Parent Signature!
Book Project due 2/7

*Sigh* I guess I'm writing the blog again. I didn't expect to be doing it again so soon. We start class by correcting Sean's blog. Then Ms. Nakada tells us to take out our "Taking a Stand" notes. Ms. Nakada reflects on the time she took a stand during the teacher's strike last year. She then tells us about the time she got arrested for protesting, and how the officer who arrested her was one of her former students. Now, Ms. Nakada is explaining how to record a historical example of taking a stand.

We start writing our historical example of taking a stand, when Sophie waves at me, asks to be in the blog, and tells me that she wants me to take a picture of us to put in the blog. (we came at nutrition to take one yeeyee- Sophie). Raven also waves at me. I open up my iPad to look up quotes, and to my surprise, I find "Nikko Levey" in the search history for some reason. How odd. Andria also shows me her very realistic and gruesome fake cuts she drew on herself.

People are now sharing their quotes of people in history taking a stand. Kaio shared a quote from Rosa Parks, Liliana shared a quote from Ellen Degeneres, and other people share as well but I either can't remember who they quoted, or I can't spell the name of the person who gave the quote.

haaaaaiiiiiiiiiii- Raven

Now, we're moving into Lit Circle groups. It takes us seven seconds to move the tables! Let's keep it up! Today, Ms. Nakada has to move my table because I'm writing the blog and Kelsey isn't here. My reading group is just Edie and Raven, and I'm by myself. How tragic. Okay, I'm going to read my book now because I really want to finish it as soon as possible.

We're discussing each of our books now. I really want to continue reading because I only have about two chapters left. We're gonna move the tables again. It takes us eleven seconds this time.

The class is over in five minutes, and I want to keep reading, so I'm going to end the blog here. Bye.

And Ariel.

P.S. Sophie wants to take a picture with every person who does the blog.



Oui oui baguette (peep my missing headband)



Squad. (gang gang)

Comments