Gabby's Second Blog :\



Agenda :
- Blog Corrections 
- Story Corps- John Lewis
- Literature Circles
- RJ check

Homework :
- Enjoy the MLK weekend. Make good trouble.


Uhm, so hi. I have to do this thing again, and I personally hate it. Anyway, we're like correcting Jaxon's blog right now. I guess that's cool. I'm kinda not excited for today, because now I'll have to read alone and not be able to make jokes with Henry. Sad.

Hey! They're talking about how Elliot once got staples in his head. That reminded me of when I was a little like 5-year-old, and I busted my freaking head open. Sorry, I just thought that was cool. Okay, back on topic. Now, we're talking about John Lewis. He's kinda cool, and he's still alive which is even cooler. If you didn't know, he spoke in the march on Washington in 1963. We're listening to this one interview of his on Story Corp.

 OMG!!! His voice is sooooooo soothing! I LOVE IT!!! 

I tried asking Eva what the homework was, because I'm like kinda blind, but she was a bit too slow to understand. She just started talking about the math quiz we just had. Omg, I just realized my blog is going to SUCK, sorry for that guys. Now, we're about to switch into literature circles, and I'm so glad I don't have to be a part of that chaos. I'm also kinda sad, because I'm gonna be lonely. Ugh, I hate this. I have to read by myself. Henry moved to be at this lonely table with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Ariel just wrote Henry a love note saying, "Love you, Thicky!" 

Ms. Nakada is going around checking everyone's literature circles and reading journals. Bruh, how'd I forget a whole dang summary? Like, wow. Henry also just helped me correct a few things in this too, wow, he's a real champ. Okay, I'm going to stop writing now, and read. 

I don't really know what I'm supposed to write about, but I'm writing. It's really quiet, and to be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. When it's quiet I feel a lot of pressure to like not even breathe... but maybe that's just me. ➪➪➪ I just found out how to do that, and I'm like a child so I'm going to keep on doing it. ↰↰↰↮↮↷↷↷ ⇪⇶⇞⇔➵➳➽➾⤱⤱⤀⟵⟴➹⬀⥣

That was fun. Okay, anyway, now we are writing our questions and stuff for our books. Now, we're about to move tables back. So, this is where I leave off.

Um, bye. And Ariel.

Comments