Ian's Blog 2: The Sequel

The agenda for Tuesday, the 14th, is

Blog Corrections
RJ (Check)
Literature Circles

[HW] RJ 1.2 Read for 20-30 min. & record.

I just started typing this blog, and we already gained two points, catching up to periods two and five. Ms. Nakada cleared up that the AR isn't on Schoology, and that tomorrow, we will retake the Star Reading Test. Soon we will start literature circles. I'm really enjoying To Kill A Mockingbird, already I'm enjoying that we have a group of characters to follow, in a story I enjoy following a group rather than one person. In literature circles, we will summarize, question and clarify unknown vocabulary. Now, we are moving the tables, it has a somewhat competitive element to it, seeing who has the best time. It's fun to sit idle and watch people panic and move desks. Period three had 25 seconds to move everything. Everyone else who didn't pick a book walks up and grabs one they want. Kaio walks back and pats me on the head. I asked him to be in the blog, and he said yes! Alright, I have to move into groups so I will be back in the next paragraph!

***

Ok, I can just sit here.

***

Class ended, but my screen locked on a screen saver of one image transitioning into itself, but the book is still very good, and I have to get going. Goodbye! And Ariel.

Comments