Jaxon's Second Blog

Agenda
  • Blog Corrections
  • Reading Journal Check
  • Literature circles
Homework-
RJ 1.4 Read for 20-30 minutes and record

We started off the class by correcting Amanda's blog. The only mistake in it was by Olivia, so our class got a point. Then, Ms. Nakada had us take out our English notebook and open it to our Literature circle page. She was telling us something, but I was too distracted by the blog to hear her. Then, it got really loud in the class while everyone started to move desks to get into our literature circle groups. It took us 33 seconds (which is pretty slow.)

Now, everyone is getting into their literature circle groups to start reading their books. I have to read alone because I'm doing the blog. I turn around, and Lawrence is pointing at me for some reason, and then he sticks his tongue out at me. I don't know why. Kaio walked by me to get a book, and I said hi to him, and he waved back. Now, the classroom is starting to quiet down as everyone gets into their groups to start reading, so I'm going to do the same. I got a little bored of reading, so I turned around to see what everyone was doing, and they were either really focused or talking and laughing. Lawrence tole me to put jokes in the blog, but I'm not funny, so I don't have any jokes.

I don't know why, but I'm a little nervous about writing the blog. Maybe because last time I wrote the blog it was really short. Also, I wasn't there the day after to read it, and everyone thought it was because I was scared to write the blog, but I think I was sick. Anyways, that's not related to the blog, so I'm going to start reading again because I don't know what else to write.

I turned around again, and this time, everyone was focused and reading their books. Elliot and Nicholas were talking about something, and Elliot started laughing. Then, it got really quiet (Except for Elliot who's talking a little loud.) I turned around again to try finding something to write about, but everyone was reading and there wasn't really anything to write about. Nikko leaned back to stretch, and I waved to him, and the first time he either didn't notice or just ignored me. But, I waved at him a second time and he waved back.

Ms. Nakada had people stop reading and write the summary of what they read today, and I should do the same, but I was writing the blog soooo. Okay, I wrote my summary, so now I'm gonna look around the room to see who I should add in the blog. I saw Elliot and he pointed at me, and he says to mention him, so there. Oh yeah, I also mentioned him earlier. I don't know how, but Elliot stapled his thumb (just like he got staples in his head.) A lot of people were looking at Ms. Nakada, who was standing right next to me, but nobody was waving at me.

The bell was about to ring for fourth period, so bye. And Ariel.

Comments