Nikko's second blog

Agenda

Blog Corrections
Q Q Song
Literature circles

Homework

RJ 2.1 Read for 20-30 minutes

Ulyses and I were just laughing at each other because we're just dumb like that. We correct Gabby's blog, then she chooses me. We move on to the quote of the week: "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."  I don't know what the class is talking about because I don't listen at all. I hate doing the blog because I never know what to write. The question of the week: Why is it important for people to take a stand? The song of the week: "Lift Every Voice and Sing" The Black Nation. Ulyses and I are seeing who can write the shortest blog, and I know I'm going to win. Now, we're talking about the books we're reading. Class is over, bye.

Comments