Sophie's Third Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Lit. Circles
RJ ✓

HW: RJ 3.2 Read for 20-30 mins.

y8t6ugyu-w f4v v avytgdww34yh5her- Edie and JaxoN   HIII <3 - Liliana

We started the period off by correcting Elliot's blog. Since he didn't have many mistakes, he earned the class a point. I would be proud, but since he chose me for the blog, I'm not. We just reached ten points, so Ms. Nakada asked the class if we wanted pizza, donuts, or other food. Afterwards, Ms. Nakada told the class to move their tables for literature circles. Right as Ms. Nakada started the timer, chaos erupted from behind me, and backpacks were flying everywhere. It took the class fifteen seconds to arrange the tables. Considering that our best time was eight seconds, I feel like we could do better. Come on ya'll. Let's beat seven seconds. Students got up to take books off of the iPad cart. Kaio waved hi to me, like he does with everyone when they write the blog. The class settled into their groups and started to read.

To be honest, writing the blog is quite fun. Unfortunately, today's a Tuesday, and that means I have less time to write. Right before Elliot got up to read his blog, he told me that I was going to do it, which was completely unexpected. I almost started crying. I tried convincing him not to choose me, but here I am writing this blog. Although he might not regret it now, he WILL regret it later.

Katie, Eva, Ariel, Jason, and Ella were reading All American Boys. Ariel told me to put her in the blog. She threatened to stab me if I didn't (with a pen). Andria threw peace signs at me. Owen and Nick giggled. Yasmine read To Kill A Mockingbird all alone. That wouldn't be the case if Elliot hadn't chosen me for the blog. I'm still mad about that. Kaio just finished reading All American Boys, and now he's reading March.

Ms. Nakada told the class to start discussing the books in their literature circle groups. Then, it was time for book summaries. Ian, Elliot, and other students told us what happened in the past chapters of To Kill A Mockingbird. 

Ella, Kelsey, and Eva all wanted to be included in the blog. Eva said that she wants a whole paragraph about her. Lol. I can't do that but here: Eva, thank you for being nice to me. I appreciate it.

I guess that's the end to my blog. The bell rang, and everyone headed off to their fourth period class. And Ariel.













Comments