Ariel's Third Blog



Agenda
Blog Corrections
TKAM Book V. Movie
HW- RJ 5.4 read for 20-30 min. Get Signature!

Ok, we start off class by correcting Owen's blog which was really adequate. All he did was talk about the missing tiles, anyways he decided to pick me. Which just killed my whole vibe. 

We are currently watching a movie. As I turn around, I see Sean's big head rolling his eyes at me. He loves me. Ella was on her phone, as always. I really wanna go to sleep but the people's voices in this movie is annoying. Everyone's face is concetrated hard on the movie then there's me turned around looking at everyone's faces. Jason wanted to be in the blog, so I'll add that he was sleeping. Oh, and tomorrow's Valentine's Day. I can't say my bae's name though, 'cause my side piece going to get mad. 

Ok, Ms. Nakada still got this black and white movie on. I'm ready for this class to end, but I'm not trying to read it tomorrow. Owen just went to sleep which means Ms. Nakada should drop his grade with his trifling self. Amanda and my boo Nick wave at me, (Eva getting jealous), then there's Sophie giving me the stank eye, ugh she just loves me.

The class is coming to an end, and a few people raise their hands and say what they saw in the movie compared to the book, while others write it down. The bell just rang, and I'm out.

                                                            BYE MY UGLIES.

Comments