Ella's Third Blog

Agenda:
Book Fair
Blog Corrections
Spring English Scores

Hw: RJ 5.2 read for 20-30 minutes

Okay, so Eva told Gabby to pick me for the blog, and it was completely uncalled for. Ariel, Katie, and Jason are talking, as always. Nick took of his jacket, now you can see his non-uniform shirt, but I definitely shouldn't be talking. Woah, look at Owen. Oh my god, remember when we would talk about him counting tiles and Eva's unholy things. Oh my god, now we are doing the Spring English Scores, I'm so behind. I literally don't know what's going on but oh well. Everyone is so boring no one is doing anything. Wow, look how nice Owen is being, getting Nick's iPad, just kidding. Owen is literally so mean to me sometimes.

I just realized I am still writing the blog, and the blog is so tiny, like jeez. We only have five more minutes but thats too bad. There is so many mistakes but I don't have time to fix them. Okay guys, I don't know what to write about. Oh, I'm still mad about Eva told Gabby to pick me, but oh well. We have four minutes and Ms. Nakada is talking about SAT scores. I'm very scared to take those. Okay, I'm ending the blog here. This is so boring, but oh well. Bye guys.

And Ariel.

Comments