Emma's third blog

Agenda
-Blog corrections
-Essay Prompt
- #1:Taking a stand
-RJ check

Homework
RJ 7.4 Read for 20-30 min. Get signature!

Good Morning! As we start off class everyone writes their agendas. Lindsey reads her blog, and she chooses me. We correct Lindsey's blog, I mean like one person was correcting it until Ms. Nakada says something. As I turn around, I see Owen swinging his head back and fourth with a clip in his hair. We transition in to book v. movie for The Hate U Give. We add a couple of ideas to the faithful side and a couple of ideas to the departs side. Ms. Nakada passes a paper. We talk about the different books people had read. As we start working on the paper, people get up to grab a book. Kaio waved hi, and I had to wave back because I didn't want to be rude. Lupe stares at me, and she starts laughing for no reason. Eva takes the clip out of Owen's hair. As I was about to turn around a mystery human waves hi. Ms. Nakada is walking to check their homework. I turned around and just seeing Olivia and Edie dancing. I'm just playing around with Lindsey and just staring at her. Owen asked me if he could be in the blog and I said sure. I'm pretty sure that Olivia was trying to teach Gabby a dance. I have no idea. I'm gonna do my work so....I'll type in soon.

Hi I'm back! Katie smiles at me, and I also see Owen dancing. I kinda want water at the moment but I had forgot I gave my water to Gabby. I'm so nice, at least I think. Gabby have a little chat across the room, but someone had to be rude and walk b- oops the bell rang. See you the next day. Oh and Ariel.

Comments