Eva's Third Blog


Agenda:
Blog Corrections 
QQ Song 
"What's Missing"
Hw: RJ 6.1
Read for 20-30 min
  
   So, before I start the blog. I just wanna tell you guys how this is the worst day ever. I come into class getting a seat by myself, with no absolute friends. I mean it's not because I wanna talk. Or because for the last five weeks, I've also had to stick by myself. But because I also need help doing classwork and I feel much more comfortable talking to someone I know. Well, of course the benefit is, I get to sit next to Sophie, but also Owen (even though he isn't here today). I miss him already, and I know science is gonna be boring. He of course does absolutely no work, and ends up copying of me. But his vibe just makes my day. 
   Okay, now let me stop getting off topic. As class starts, we write down the Agenda. Then, we correct Nick's Blog. I thought this was gonna be a quick English class, but no. Now I'm stuck writing this blog,  and I'm gonna hate Nick for at least a week. Jk, I'm not, but it's so funny how he went a whole three day weekend without even talking to me. This is the part where he ghosts me before his girlfriend gets mad:)
   Well, we start with the quote of the week. "I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me" by Sojourner Truth. I feel like this means to not let other people's bad decisions, or actions lead you to becoming like them. Everyone wants to be like their friends and "fit in," when being yourself is unique too. Not everything is a good, or bad thing. It's good to have your own voice, but bad to feel like your being forced, without speaking up. 
   The question of the week was, "How should we learn about/honor complicated historical fights?"
The song was "Glory" by Common and John Legend. 
   The bell is about to ring in five minutes, and I think this is a good time to include people. Ms. Nakada passed this Presidents' Day worksheet, while Ella and Nick talked. I think letting them sit together was a bad idea. But its okay, because me and Owen and gonna vibe, without them. Ariel is talking really loud like always, but thats what makes her, her. 
   Well the bell rang. So bye. And Ariel. 

Comments