Gabby's Third Blog

AGENDA:
Blog corrections
Q.Q.Song
Lit. Circle Summaries 

HOMEWORK:
RJ 5.1 read for 20-30 minutes 


Hi. Today is Monday, so that means I have to, like, write the quote and stuff. So, I'm just going to, like, get straight to the point. The quote of the week is "People spend their whole lives looking for love. Poems and songs and entire novels are written about it. But how can you trust something that can end as soon as it begins?"- Nicola Yoon The Sun Is Also A Star. I think it just shows us why we can't trust love, because in the end we just end up heartbroken and confused. You can't always let people in, because some people just walk right out of your life. When it comes down to it, all I want is to grow up and be in love until I like die, but I don't think that's like possible, but OH WELL! 

The question of the week is, can you make someone fall in love with you? I honestly think you can make someone love you, but not fall IN love with you. For them to be in love it can't be forced, so yeah. Yeah, sad life. 

The song of the week is "The Promise"- When In Rome. The song was pretty good, and kind of creepy. 

Now, we have to, like, write a FULL BOOK summary on our literature circle books. Henry, like, isn't here so Emma is taking his spot. Fun times.

Okay, old new, but, I saw the magnet that says cool beans. I'm a fan. 

Okay, so like, I kinda suck at this whole summary thing. 

Ariel.
Ella.
Eva.
Jason.
Edie.
Olivia.
Alina. 

They all wanted to be included, so, you're welcome. 

Uhm, I think it's almost time to leave. I really don't want to be rushed to leave. So, bye.

And Ariel.






And, Sean does look like Lil Huddy!!!!

Comments