Jocelyn's Third Blog


Agenda
Blog corrections 
"What's missing..."
TKAM book v. movie 

HW
RJ 6.2 read for 20-30 min

Thanks Eva! We start off the period by correcting Eva's blog. It was really quiet in the class and Olivia's Subway Surfurs notification goes off. Ms. Nakada tells us to take out the half sheets that she passed out yesterday. She said if we lost the paper she would take a point off. We then began to read the article. I wasn't really paying attention because I was typing, but when I started to pay attention we had started the half sheet. 

Eva tries to talk to me, but I just stared at her and didn't say one word. I turned around to check what the class was doing and Emma waved at me. Ms. Nakada tells us to do pile at the aisle. She then started playing To Kill A Mockingbird. I'm trying to watch the movie, but this angle is kind of weird. I have to lean my whole body back to see the screen. Most of the class is watching the movie but a couple students are working on something, not really sure what it is. I was watching the movie and Scout said "n**g**s" if you know then you know. When she said that I was like woahhhhhhh. 

We have like fourteen more minutes of class, for ten of those minutes I'm going to watch the movie. There's two more minutes left of class, and when the bell rings I want to be able to just leave, so bye. And Ariel:)

Comments