Lupe's third blog

Agenda:
Blog Correction
RJ Check
TKAM  Book v. Movie

HW:
RJ 6.3 Read for 20-30 minutes
Get parent signature


So, we start class by correcting Jocelyn's blog. Then, Ms. Nakada said that she was going to correct reading journal while we were watching the movie. This may be the shortest blog, but it is what it is. So we're watching the movie right now and we're watching the part were Atticus and Tom Robinson are at the trial. Sadly, Atticus loses the trial and finds out that Tom Robinson died.  As I was looking around to see what else to write Ella said hi and told me to add her in the blog  :). Then, I see Emma and Gabby waving hi and Gabby blowing a kiss. And then I see Gabby showing me a sign saying "Marry Me." To be honest that was unexpected. As I was stretching, all I see was Jocelyn waking up from her nap. The bell is about to ring so might as well finish the blog here. We got close to the end... Bye!! And Ariel.






























Comments