NICK'S THIRD BLOG

Agenda:
-Blog corrections
-A Gift of Words
-TKAM Book v. Movie
-HW: Write an ode for extra credit.

OHHHHHHHHHK, so Ariel ruined my vibe, as well as her own, like there are plenty of other options to pick for the blog. Also, Owen doesn't know how to count because there are nine missing tiles instead of eight like Owen said there was. Well, let us leave that aside.

We start off with discussing Ariel's bad blog and then we start with talking about odes. We read a poem, and at the end Ms. Nakada starts snapping and everyone starts snapping like it was follow the leader. We keep discussing about how the poem sounds like it was like riding a horse or there was a lot of what you would call horse language or whatever. Katie waves and smiles at me, and I need to write my agenda down or finish it. Jocelyn is hitting the TikTok dances in the back and tells me not to put her in the blog but I did anyway:). OKAY, so I found out why we snap in a poem it is like a polite or like nice way to show you like a line in a poem or after the poem is read you can snap, and to me it feels like it is clapping in a library.

Alright, so now we start to watch the movie TKAM and I kinda want to watch it, so I'm not going to write much more. Although I wish we started the movie earlier because this really isn't a bad movie to watch. Alright, I'm going to watch this movie, and there is like ten minutes left in the class so bye. And Ariel:).


Comments