Olivia's Second-Third Blog


Agenda
Blog corrections
readers workshop BR check
Book projects / RJ check
HW: Enjoy a weekend off!


I think this blog really has it out for me. First, it deleted half of my third blog, then, it just deleted the beginning of my second-third blog. This could all be avoided though if Lil Huddy never bribed Jacob. 

We started off class by correcting my sad, two paragraph, half deleted blog. Then, I finished it, and started writing this one. We switched binder reminders, and graded them. Most of the class did well. Next, Ms. Nakada went around to grade our reading journals. And finally, we moved into reader's workshop, and worked on AR quizzes. 

Honestly, this is the shortest blog I believe that I've written. I guess it's because it's a minimum day and we didn't do much. Maybe if there's a fourth round of blogs, then I can redeem myself. Not gonna lie, I really liked my first two. 

Bye-

Before I go, I have one question.

Do you see resemblance?













pbs.twimg.com/media/EB9EPu_U8AAs2_N.jpg









Also, Sophie wants a pic with everyone who does the blog.


AND ARIEL.

Comments