Owen's Third Blog



Agenda
  • Blog Corrections
  • 5 Week Grades
  • Book Summaries
Homework
  • RJ 5.3 read for 20-30 minutes



Okay, Ella picked me for the blog. She kept telling me that she would pick me, but I thought that she was kidding, since she could've picked Ariel. Anyways, Eva suggested that we have two minute nap time after the blog, but then Ms. Nakada suggests that we just do box breathing instead. We just finished the breathing exercise, and it's time for people to pass out the work. Everyone is getting handed their previous work as well as their folders. Just wanted to put this in here: I cannot wait to sleep tonight. I have nothing to really write about so I'm going to take note of my surroundings: in the back of the class, I make direct eye contact with a poster of Martin Luther King Jr., Eva keeps bugging me, everyone seems to be talking to me, and I feel uncomfortable, there is so many voices right now. Sophie wants to take a picture later, so I will do just that. I can also see eight missing ceiling tiles and a few are about to fall out. Also, I like Ms. Nakada's shoes today. I can also see Edie minding her own business and braiding her hair.

We are instructed to take out our reading journals so we can do book summaries. We go over the different books and get all the summaries. Ok, the bell is about to ring, so it's time to pack up. Bye everyone. So, now it's Nick's turn.

And Ariel.

Comments