Yasmine's Third Blog

Agenda

Blog-corrections
Q-Q-Song
Lit. Circles
HW: RJ 4.2 read for 20-30 min.

Hi everyone, welcome to my third blog. We started class off with Edie reading her blog, which gave our class a point. Then, she chose me to do the blog, probably because I chose her last time. After correcting Edie's blog we transitioned into Q-Q-Song. The quote of the week was: "If you have the feeling something is wrong, don't be afraid to speak up." Fred Korematsu. Elliot shared that he thinks it means that you shouldn't be afraid to stand up for something. The question of the week was: Do you follow the golden rule? And the song of the week was: "Strange Fruit" by Billie Holiday. Nicholas and Olivia shared what they thought about the song, but they were too far back for me to be able to hear them.

After Ms. Nakada went over the song of the week, we got ready to move into our last week of Literature Circles. We moved our desks in eleven seconds, which was pretty bad considering we've gotten eight seconds before. Okay, Kelsey wanted to take a picture with me, so here it is:

Never mind, apparently there was a problem. Jacob and Sophie came to sit with me so I'm not alone. I made Jacob get a book for me because I'm lazy. Okay, I'm going to read March now so I'll come back when Literature Circles are done.

Sophie and I finished the first March, and now we're on to the second one. Once Literature Circles are done, we get ready to move our desks back, and Sophie and Jacob leave me. Sean comes over and asks if I added him to the blog, and when I say no he calls me fake. Okay, the bell rang, bye.

And Ariel.

Comments